Friday, June 8, 2012

A Brief Introduction

Greetings, blog readers. As you probably already know my name is Carlina and this is my lovely new blog. Well, technically, it isn't new. I've had this blog for quite a while, but was never able to keep it going for very long. Now, however, with a new camera and plenty of unusual stories to tell, I'm ready to try blogging once more. With that out of the way, I suppose the first thing to do is introduce myself a little bit more. First and foremost I am a follower of Jesus and a recently graduated homeschooler who resides in rural Iowa with my large family on a farm... of sorts. I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, animated films, and animals so you'll be seeing a lot of all that stuff here on this blog. I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment